Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 2.10.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Templates and UI
- Firefox 40 (Ubuntu 14.04).
- JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-38 running in GlassFish v4
- Container managed authentication is enabled using a file-based realm
- HTTPS is enabled
- JSPWiki policy is locked down such that only authenticated users have access (both read and write)
Not sure if this is a bug as such, but if not then the default behaviour could be changed. To reproduce:
1) User enters a search term into the dynamic search field. JSPWiki prompts "For full search, hit enter...". The user presses Enter.
2) On the screen that appears, no search results are found, because the search query has not actually been executed.
3) If the user then presses "Find!", the search query is executed and results are displayed.
Step 3) should be the default behaviour after the user performs step 1), and step 2) should be used to refine search results if needed. At present there is an unnecessary extra step.