- Firefox 38 (Ubuntu 14.04).
- JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-20 running in GlassFish v4
- Container managed authentication is enabled using a file-based realm
- HTTPS is enabled
- JSPWiki policy is locked down such that only authenticated users have access (both read and write)
When launching the editor, the markup view window is always automatically scrolled right to the bottom. The expected behaviour should be for the editor markup view to default to the top of the window, and indeed this is what I see when using (for example) Chromium on the same host system. This seemingly affects Firefox only.
To reproduce in Firefox:
1) Go to an existing page, click on "Edit"
2) The markup view window is by default scrolled all the way to the bottom