Affects Version/s: 2.10.2
Fix Version/s: 2.10.2
- Firefox 38 (Ubuntu 14.04).
- JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-17 running in GlassFish v4
- Container managed authentication is enabled using a file-based realm
- HTTPS is enabled
- JSPWiki policy is locked down such that only authenticated users have access (both read and write)
When attempting to upload attachments to a page (for example, JPEG image files or PDFs) with the Haddock template enabled:
1) Navigate to an existing page, click on the "Attach" button
2) Via the file system explorer window that appears, locate a file on disk to upload
The "Upload" button remains greyed out. There is no other UI activity, errors, or prompts. Dragging and dropping also doesn't work, also resulting in no visible UI activity.
Strangely, I can delete existing attachments (such as those uploaded under the default template and Plain Vanilla skin).