- Firefox 38 (Ubuntu 14.04).
- JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-17 running in GlassFish v4
- Container managed authentication is enabled using a file-based realm
- HTTPS is enabled
- JSPWiki policy is locked down such that only authenticated users have access (both read and write)
With the Haddock template enabled, the editor Live Preview feature doesn't appear to work at all. The procedure:
1) Navigate to an existing page, click on "Edit"
2) On the toolbar, click on the spanner icon, then select either "Live Preview" or "Side by Side Preview"
Neither settings gives me any live preview at all, nor any interface change. There are no error prompts or dialogues displayed. I've also tested this on Chrome (a recent release, I don't have the exact version number handy) and Firefox 38 on Windows 8.1 and I see the same behaviour.