Affects Version/s: 2.10.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Core & storage
Currently this plugin displays All pages in the wiki.
At the top is a "Index Bar" which shows the Alphabetical Index A-Z center aligned. I'm wondering if we could move this to the left (with appropraite margin/padding), and add a Filters section, such as:
- Filters: All | Pages | Users | Attachments
Note: Only one of the options could be selected at a time.
- All - as per current implementation
- Pages - remove all users and attachments
- Users - Only show "Users" pages (i.e. where the pagename matches the username in the database)
- Attachments - Only show pages which are attachments