I've written a tool for JSPWiki 3.x that parses JSPs and tries to migrate them to a Stripes-compatible format. The tool works pretty well now, and among other things detects unbalanced tags. I've found 6 files in the default template that have errors. They are:
- AttachmentTab.jsp – line 49: </wiki:Permission> should move after line 51: </form>
- EditTemplate.jsp – lines 28 and 28 should be restructured; see below
- InfoContent.jsp – line 141: <input> needs a trailing / to finish the tag
- admin/UserManagement.jsp – line 114: needs a closing </tr>. Also, line 121: </div> should move after line 123
- editors/FCK.jsp – line 130: </td> tag after <label> should be removed. Also, line 132: double quote (") immediately before closing /> should be removed.
- editors/plain.jsp – line 196: </td> tag after <label> should be removed. Also, line 216: last </div> should be removed.
Now, this is what I think should be done. Can you confirm that this is correct before we (you, I guess) commits?