Implement multiple security/authentication spaces within a portal, each with a different set of principals. Integrate with spaces to provide multi-hosted domains on a single portal deployment.
High level view of work:
- add domains system folder
- administer users by domain (j2-admin)
- domain valve to map request to domain (jetspeed-portal)
- environments (j2-admin)
- delegated security by domain (j2-admin)
- security policy per domain (jetspeed-security, j2-admin)
Additional requirements from Ron Wheeler:
- portlet visibility by Domain. For each domain, the system admin should be able to specify which portlets are available for selection by the user. The definition of portlets can be at the system level and make a portlet available for addition to each domain's list of allowed portlets.