Similarly to LARQ, we can use Lucene spatial capabilities to provide a geo/spatial property function for ARQ.
An initial and experimental implementation as proof of concept is available here: https://github.com/castagna/GeoARQ
The initial implementation can provide:
- ?s geoarq:nearby ( lat long ) // lat and long are in WGS 84, results are sorted by some "unspecified" score
- ?s geoarq:nearby ( lat long dist ) // restrict withing dist km from (lat,long)
- (?s ?d) geoarq:nearby ( lat long ) // results are sorted by distance (?d) which is made available to the user
- (?s ?d) geoarq:nearby ( lat long dist )
- ?s geoarq:within ( lat1, long1, lat2, long2 )
GeoARQ would be better as a separate module from ARQ (same as LARQ).
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Assignee||Ying Jiang [ jpz6311whu ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Fix Version/s||Jena 2.11.0 [ 12324437 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Field||Original Value||New Value|