Details

    • Type: Question Question
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 0.2, 1.0
    • Fix Version/s: 0.2
    • Component/s: library
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      java version "1.6.0_18" ubuntu 10.04

      Description

      I ran the jdkim library through find bugs and found a few things. Some things i thought you might be doing because of backwards compatibility. So here is the quick list.

      DKIMVerifier:
      records.size() == 0 instead of records.isEmpty()
      fields.size() == 0 instead of fields.isEmpty()
      use of hashtable (it's deprecated)
      bodyHashJobs.size() == 0 instead of bodyHashJobs.isEmpty()
      verifiedSignatures.size() == 0 instead of verifiedSignatures.isEmpty()

      DKIMCommon:
      done = new Integer(0) instead of Integer.valueOf(0) *I noticed you have a comment for this already?

      DNSPublicKeyRecordRetriever:
      use of StringBuffer instead of StringBuilder

      SignatureRecordImpl:
      use of StringBuffer instead of StringBuilder

      TagValue:
      use of StringBuffer instead of StringBuilder

        Activity

        Hide
        Stefano Bagnara added a comment -

        At the beginning jdkim was java 1.4 compatible. Now we can "improve" that stuff with 1.5 source code.

        Thank you for reporting!

        Show
        Stefano Bagnara added a comment - At the beginning jdkim was java 1.4 compatible. Now we can "improve" that stuff with 1.5 source code. Thank you for reporting!
        Hide
        Ben Aldrich added a comment -

        Thanks again!

        -Ben

        Show
        Ben Aldrich added a comment - Thanks again! -Ben

          People

          • Assignee:
            Stefano Bagnara
            Reporter:
            Ben Aldrich
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Development