Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
For the AtomPub component a programmatic Jetty server creation approach was used (still hanging ATM).
Another way (generically used by maven projects) is to startup jetty embedded server in maven and run integration testing from there.
We'll test this approach for the WS server component and then investigate if the approach can be reused/shared also with the AtomPub component ( by moving to the server/pom.xml)
This task comprises:
- Find a mean to separate unit from integration tests (e.g. add integration tests in a specific package, e.g. org.apache.jackrabbit..integration)
- Configure surefire to skip integration tests in the 'test' phase (see here http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+and+Integration+Testing)
- Configure maven-jetty-plugin to be started up in the 'pre-integration-test' phase
- have jackrabbit.war with the jcr-cmis-ws extension deployed in jetty
- Have surefire run all integration tests in the 'integration-test' phase against the running server (using some cxf ws-client support)
- Configure jetty to be stopped just after that in the 'post-integration-test' phase