Uploaded image for project: 'Jackrabbit Content Repository'
  1. Jackrabbit Content Repository
  2. JCR-4527

old dependency for lucene-core

    XMLWordPrintableJSON

    Details

    • Type: Improvement
    • Status: Reopened
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 2.20.0
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I use a jackrabbit in our project. Everything was fine until the moment we decided to pull in embeddedsolr for unit testing. I got a library conflict. Jackrabbit has an ancient version of Lucene core dependency. I suppose this lib should be upgraded

      https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/blob/fe03b5e91dce43bdd6922e09806c0dd4cc86474e/jackrabbit-parent/pom.xml#L465

      <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.lucene</groupId>
      <artifactId>lucene-core</artifactId>
      <version>3.6.0</version>
      </dependency>

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                Unassigned
                Reporter:
                yaroslavtir yaroslav
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                2 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated: