Affects Version/s: 3.2.0, 3.3.0, 3.4.0, 3.3.1
Fix Version/s: 3.5.0
The table structure as defined in sqlResources.xml and the corresponding JDBC code in server/data/data-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/james/mailrepository/jdbc/JDBCMailRepository.java have diverged since the fix for JAMES-2303. There's three issues:
- these SQL resources were left unmodified:
- the order in server/data/data-jdbc/src/test/resources/sqlResources.xml is wrong:
- message_body (SQL index: 9, JDBC index: 11)
- message_attributes (SQL index: 10, JDBC index: 12)
- per_recipient_headers (SQL index: 11, JDBC index: 9)
- last_updated timestamp (SQL index: 12, JDBC index: 10)
- Since this went completely unnoticed for quite some time, adding tests would be appropriate?
There is a fourth issue which
I will bring up when the above issues are adressed. is already filed here under JAMES-2828.