Should generate a Task.No status is required as it might be complicated to implement.
You need to write related unit tests.
A few indications:
- MailQueueRoutes declares the /mailQueues webAdmin endpoints
- You need to implement a Task* performing DELETE in a mailQueue
- TaskManager is used to submit the task (and can be injected. Have a look to MailRepositoriesRoutes if you are looking for an example.
- Use TaskIdDto::respond in order to send a valid response.
- You need some additional tests in MailQueueRoutesTest :
- Ensure that the status is 201, and that the Location header is well positionned.
- Check the created task details
- Await the end of the task, and check the effects.
(Again, a look to MailRepositoriesRoutesTest::reprocessingOneTaskShould* tests can be helpful)
If you need more details to implement this feature, we are willing to provide support. Don't hesitate to ask on https://gitter.im/apache/james-project. We are willing to provide guidance.