Nowadays, the Rewrite Table engine supports domain redirections. That is to say email@example.com will be rewritten as any@otherDomain.com.
However, such a feature is not exposed via the CLI.
You will need to :
- Enhance RecipientRewriteTableManagementMBean and RecipientRewriteTableManagement with a new API and implementation for adding/listing/removing a domain mapping in the RecipientRewriteTable interface
- You will add the following commands in CmdType : AddDomainMapping, RemoveDomainMapping, ListDomainMappings.
- Add the corresponding tests in CmdTypeTest
- Add the code for handling your commands in ServerCmd using the probe object.
- Add the corresponding tests in ServerCmdTest
Don't hesitate to ask for help on the Gitter chat.