1) The sender domain check now is optional, controlled by <fakeDomainCheck>, that defaults to true.
2) Some getX() values where hardcoded in AbstractNotify; now they are controlled by init parameters that default to the previous values. The parameters involved are: <prefix>, <inline>, <attachment> and <passThrough>.
3) In AbstractNotify (and subclasses) <message> and <attachError> can be used instead of <notice> and <attachStackTrace>.
4) Javadoc changed accordingly plus a few fixes.
5) AbstractRedirect and all the subclasses where causing a null pointer exception to be thrown deep in AvalonMailRepository, very hard to understand, because newName(MailImpl) was building a too long name if a configuration loop was happening.
6) Setting <debug>true</debug> in any mailet subclass of AbstractRedirect was causing a null pointer exception to be thrown during initialization under certain circumstances.