I created security ISIS service (application-specific) to create users, roles and permissions and their mappings from UI.
I am facing one issue in the following scenario:
1. Using SQL script one user(admin) with role access to all services inserted into security tables
2. Logged in using admin to create another user(BBY) to access some services
3. Logged out admin
4. Logged in using BBY. BBY doesn't see those services which are given access by admin
5. Jetty server restart and logged in using BBY
6. BBY now can be able to see those services.
I think when BBY user logs in should see the services as this user has got permissions even without restart the server.