Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: tidy-up
Per: ASF Graduation Guide: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation
1. Update PMC Chair details (under https://svn.apache.org/repos/private , requires karma to have been granted to PMC Chair or an ASF member):
- Section 1: Change chair
- Section 2: selected Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct as 3 monthly schedule (since will do Nov/Dec/Jan for first 3 months post grad)
- Section 3: Update old chair, update new chair
Updated PMC details on project website
- updated framework/pom.xml
2. PMC Chair to subscribe to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (via email@example.com)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (via email@example.com)
DONE, subscriptions approved by the moderators of both lists.
3. Infra transfer tasks
3a. root tasks
- create a DNS entry "isis.apache.org".
- the LDAP unix group "isis"
- the LDAP committee group "isis"
3b. add the Isis PMC/committers list as initial members of both:
ssh -l danhaywood people.apache.org
modify_committee.pl isis --add=danhaywood,rmatthews,kevin,themalkolm,dslaughter,jcvanderwal,mnour,struberg
modify_unix_group.pl isis --add=danhaywood,rmatthews,kevin,themalkolm,dslaughter,jcvanderwal,mnour,struberg
3c. Move source code (was previously
ISIS-278, has been inlined here)
3d. Move mailing lists (was previously
ISIS-279, has been inlined here)
- Please create new mailing lists
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> email@example.com
- migrate existing subscribers
DONE. Confirmed existing subscribers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
3e. Create CMS website (our prereqs)
committed to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/site
3f. Move website (was previously
ISIS-277, has been inlined here)
Please set up for CMS.
<danielsh> danhaywood: +| Create a *CMS-based site* | URL of the [layout-compliant](cmsref#layout) site source, and what build system to use | Build system types include: path.pm, build_cms.sh, maven/ant/forrest. |
Specified https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/site (but will be https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/isis/site after
3g. Wiki and JIRA
- these do not need any changes (cf JMeter examplar
INFRA-4069which did require subtasks)
3h. Update builds.apache.org for new SVN directory
4. Mailing list tidy up tasks
- When podling lists have been transferred to their new home (by infrastructure), post an announcement to user and development lists.
- When using Maven: update pom.xml for the new mailing list address(es).
- Update any documents on your website that show how to subscribe to the lists and/or find archives.
- Send notice to Markmail.org and Nabble.com that the address has changed, and the location of the project
- Update website: replace links to old archives with links to new ones and add new links to historic archives from incubation.
- Check project-private mailing list membership. Mentors should be allowed to remain if they wish to do so. The subscriber list should otherwise match that on the resolution. See this and the EZMLM "Moderator's and Administrator's Manual".
- Update mail addresses including:
svn commit messages (see infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-mailer.conf )
- change svn commit hook to mail the new firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
confluence commit messages (see adminstration documentation)
issue tracking messages (see administration documentation)
- The existing mailing lists should then be removed/cancelled (whatever is normally done...)
5. Update incubator's podling status page
(by updating https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/isis.xml, and published as per http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html)
6. Checked/updated Apache branding on site
specifically: make sure have (TM) in banner; make sure description of project on home page and on download page; make sure have standard links to top-level Apache pages.
7. Update infra build tools, DOAP files
as per the README_NEWTLP:
- create RDF in data_files/
- update files.xml with location of DOAP file
- update xdocs/create.xml