Collective tasks for Java EE 7+ support.
Designated branch ...
- Server: JEE 7+ implementation (or similar), launched with JDK8 (Version 1.8.0_152); for deployment we use the HelloWorld artifact 1.15.1 with minor modifications
- fat-war: deploy all dependencies with single war (hsqldb in memory)
- skinny-war: prepare container with shared libraries and shared domain objects, deploy only a subset of domain classes with single war (hsqldb in memory)
- restEasy: check whether restEasy responds
- managed connection pool (con.pool): use mysql db connection pool managed by the JEE container and provided via JNDI
- domain events (dom.events): test whether domain events are emitted and handled using AxonFramework's SimpleEventBus
- swagger-ui: test whether the static index.html from swagger-ui is served and verify that a request for '/<app-context>/restful/swagger/private' returns a JSON, that has the 'basePath' set to '/<app-context>/restful'
- redeploy: test whether all previous tests succeed if we do a deploy-undeploy-deploy process
|Payara (full 126.96.36.199)||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK(6)|
|Payara (web 188.8.131.52)||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK||OK(6)|
|Glassfish (full 4.1.2)||OK(1)||OK(1)||OK||todo||OK||OK||OK(6)|
|Glassfish (web 5.0.1 beta)||OK||OK||OK(5)||todo||OK||OK||todo|
|Glassfish (full 5.0)||FAILED(2)||todo||todo||todo||todo||todo||todo|
|Wildfly (full 11.0.0)||FAILED(3)||todo||todo||todo||todo||todo||todo|
|TomEE (plume 7.0.4)||OK(4)||todo||OK||todo||todo||todo||todo|
Guava version conflict: GF 4.2.1 has Guava-13, Isis has Guava-19;
WORKAROUND modify your glassfish installation ...
- in glassfish/modules/ replace guava.jar with that which comes packaged with Payara-184.108.40.206 (Guava-19)
- you need to clear the OSGI cache: delete the folder glassfish/domains/domainXXX/osgi-cache/felix
ON-HOLD waiting for GF 5.0.1 release!
class-loading issues with Hibernate Validator, though library is included in war ... java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.joda.time.ReadableInstant;
using patch https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-validator/pull/857/files does not help: introduces new class-loading issues;
class-loading issues, though library is included in war ... javax.persistence.PersistenceException: WFLYJPA0057: PersistenceProvider 'org.apache.isis.core.webapp.jee.PersistenceUnitNoopProvider' not found;
requires CXF to be disabled, see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41496204/tomee-7-0-2-how-to-disable-cxf-rs
throws exceptions on undeploy
JAX-RS API version clash
successfully tested against DN-5.1.5-SNAPSHOT (dedicated issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1754)