eg obtain copy of prod from a month ago
then for all commands since then, replay (simulating the current user and time for each)
finally, compare resultant database with current prod, and list out differences in data.
could also use for performance testing, perhaps.
most of the implementation is in the Incode Platform, command and command-replay modules.
Changes in Isis to support this are:
- CommandWithDto sub-interface of Command
- implementations of ContentMappingServiceForCommandDto and ContentMappingServiceForCommandsDto
- CommandDtoProcessorService SPI as used by the former to allow the CommandDto to be enhanced
- extensions to cmd.xsd for userdata and commands
- factored new superclass CommandExecutionAbstract from BackgroundCommandExecution, subclassed by new quartz job when replay is enabled