- on entity page, include the entity fully qualified class name in an outer div (in CSS safe form), to allow the entire page to be scoped (currently does the simple name only)
- (already there) for parented collections, include the collection name in an outer div, to allow the table to be targetted
- similarly, for standalone collections, include the fully qualified action Id (in CSS-safe form) so can be targetted.
- for th and td in tables, add the property name. This then allows this column to be targeted, eg to set the width or to hide using display:none;
- for both parented and standalone collections, include the class name of the entities being rendered in the table (in CSS safe form). This then allows all occurrences of that rendered type to be adjusted, eg to colour their icon.
"CSS safe form" means replace any '.' with '-'