Implement Thin (lightweight) Client lib in Python programming language for Ignite Binary Client Protocol https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-client-protocol
Example - NodeJS client -
3.4+ (tested on 3.4 and 3.6)
Syncronous (safe for use with threading/multiprocessing), object-oriented.
Sphinx/autodoc + readme.md
pytest, pytest-runner for setuptools pytest integration.
- cache management (creating, configuring, deleting),
- key-value operations,
- cache scan,
- basic SQL queries,
- simple and advanced work with Complex objects,
- fail-over connection.
Create a full-featured Ignite thin client library:
- carefully implement, test, and document all the features of the binary protocol, that can be useful in Python programs,
- implement and document features like type IDs or serialization hints, that are mostly useless in Python, for interoperability's sake,
- skip features, that are not applicable to Python programs, like filter object in scan query.
- basic and SSL-wrapped TCP connection,
- authentication and authorization,
- failover mechanism,
- all datatypes,
- all client operations (except Binary-Type operations with type names).