Publish the new docs onto the website:
- Add to the navigation menu
- Remove from the APIs page
- Update the documentation references across all the website pages (no any reference to the readme.io)
- Update documentation contribution section: https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html
- Readme - redirect and shut down (or make available for 2.8 and earlier versions). Add banners to every page announcing the new docs. Keep the readme docs untouched for several weeks and then decide how to proceed. Google should detect the news docs. Stop the indexing of the readme.io docs (Project Settings ->Indexing by robots is )
- <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX" /> add this to Appearance -> Customer Include tags -> header
- Update the references on the website pointing to the new documentation instead of the readme.io one.
- copy all readme sources and store them in the Ignite repo. Just in case if anyone needs a page that was not ported.