Runtime error in console.
How to reproduce:
1. Go to cluster configuration/create igfs.
2. Choose "Caching" FS factory.
3. Choose "Chained" user name mapper.
4. Open new mapper sub form, choose custom.
5. Change FS factory a couple of time, change it back to "Caching".
6. Do the same with with "Name mapper" select, change it back to "Custom".
7. If the error does not happen, play around by changing other select values.
Run time error should not happen.
This happens in master. Vasiliy Sisko I think you should look into why `bean` is `null` or handle this case gracefully.