Affects Version/s: 1.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Please confirm and correct if necessary the expectation that beeline program should honor the driver's key/value pairs for UID/PWD.
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Download latest Impala JDBC driver from - 'https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/connectors/impala/jdbc/2-6-4.html'
2. Extract, set & export HADOOP_CLASSPATH to: $(hadoop classpath):<location_of_impala_jdbc_driver>
3. As per the documentation of the driver, we should be setting up: AuthMech=3;UID=<ldap_user>;PWD=<ldap_user_password> for connecting to impala jdbc using LDAP. 
4. However, beeline is unable to successfully connect.
5. Impala coordinator logs displays the error  below.
6. If we however use "user=<ldap_user>;password=<ldap_user_password>" in the connection string, it works fine. 
7. However, the expectation is that beeline should honor driver's kv pairs for uid/pwd.