EC: Display erasure coding policy for sub-directories is not working
- Create a Directory
- Set EC policy for the Directory
- Create a file in-side that Directory
- Create a sub-directory inside the parent directory
- Check the EC policy set for the files and sub-folders of the parent directory with command
"hadoop fs -ls -e /ecdir"
EC policy will be displayed only for files and missing for sub-directories,which is wrong behavior
- But if you check the EC policy set of sub-directory with "hdfs ec -getPolicy <path>" ,it will show
the ec policy
Actual ouput :-
Display erasure coding policy for sub-directories is not working with command "hadoop fs -ls -e <dir path>"
Expected output :-
It should display erasure coding policy for sub-directories also with command "hadoop fs -ls -e <dir path>"