Current Datanode web interface shows information about the Block Pools:
- Namenode Address
- Last Heartbeat
- Last Block Report
I propose in this jira to add the same information about the SCM (if the datanode is a member of ozone cluster). It would help to check the current state of the datanode (is ozone enabled? Is there an active connection to the SCM?)
1. Suggested information to display:
- SCM hostname/address
- EndpointState (GETVERSION, REGISTER, HEARTBEAT, SHUTDOWN)
- version (from the VersoinResponse)
They could be displayed with publishing JMX information from SCMConnectionManager or EndpointStateMachines.
2. StorageLocationReport from the ContainerLocationManager also should be exposed over JMX and displayed on the web interface:
- failed (bool)
3. Possible report of Last Heartbeat/Container report should be investigated.