Uploaded image for project: 'HBase'
  1. HBase
  2. HBASE-8664

Small fix ups for memory size outputs in UI

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 0.98.0, 0.95.1
    • Component/s: UI
    • Labels:
      None
    • Hadoop Flags:
      Reviewed

      Description

      This issue goes in the 'polish' category. On regionserver ui, we were listing raw bytes for heap size, memstore size, etc. I put in place StringUtils.humanReadableInt (looked to see if bootstrap could do it for us but doesn't seem so, not w/o plugin). I then made all the megabytes and kilobytes match StringUtils.humanReadableInt with its 'm' instead of 'MB' and 'k' instead of KB. Removed a stray KB that was in the wrong place too.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              stack stack
              Reporter:
              stack stack
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: