This patch has hackup to make MasterProtocol, the isMasterRunning method,
work by hooking up the generated protobuf Service to our rpc.
It also messes with TestProtoBufRpcServer test class hooking up
a "protocol" to use protobuf Services instead. It does not remove
VersionedProtocol though it is being bypassed in this patch. We do
not remove it because it would bulk up the patch.
Remove code copied from generated protobuf BlockingInterface
- MasterProtocol removed; just use the generated pb Interface instead.
- HConnectionManager This class has some hackery making the call
isMasterRunning. Instead of asking HBaseClientRPC for a proxy,
we instead ask for a pb RpcChannel so we can make a Stub for the
client to use. The RpcController goes unused/unexploited.
- HBaseClient Allow for now a 'null' proxy. This is how we indicate
a protobuf Service. Would need to be fixed so we pass actual
- ProtobufRpcClientEnging We make a BlockingRpcChannel. Knows
how to do the call against the server. Added a getChannel
call which is like doing a getProxy. Refactored call to
use the stub if present. Why we have interfaces and protocol?
Seems broke. Needs cleanup.
- TestProtoBufRpc Pulled this test around to mess with