Resolution: Not A Problem
This issue happened in a test cluster. The issue does not reproduce easily. But we can reproduce it with debug points in code.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install a HBase cluster with three RS(rs1,rs2 and rs3) and one Master
- Create two rsgroups r1 and r2 and move rs1 to r1 and rs2 to r2
- Create a table t1
- Start debugging master, put debug point in while loop of
- Stop rs3
- When debug flow comes, wait around 30 seconds to let the meta be offline and then let the debug flow execute. By now meta will be offline as rs3 is stopped. HMaster UI will hang as meta is offline.
- Now start rs3, after start meta should be online and Master UI should open.
- No, still master UI hangs, then you have reproduced the issue.