Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 0.19.2
Fix Version/s: 0.90.0
This is refactor to Server Manager class from
I separate it for reasons:
- Its better to have several small patchs and apply them iterativly then one great path
- I fu..** tired from synchronising w/ SVN (this class changes frequently), you can saw 10 patches in
We need this refactoing for reasons:
- Server Manager looks like shi**.. bad thing...
- is every time harder to make any chnages
- it is becoming more ugly every time........
What changes are done:
ServerManager has mapping:
- serverName 2 serverInfo,
- serverAddr 2 serverInfo,
- serverName 2 load,
- load 2 severName
1) serverName 2 load - not necessary if you have serverName 2 serverInfo
2) All mappings are encapsulated in ServersInfo class (inner class of ServerManager)
3) ServersInfo has operations for adding, updating and removing information of HRS
+ some code in RegionServer is puted in synchronised block... cause it is working with synchronised map...
Note: this task is to make code much much more clear.. and it's not going to change logic, so no much problem is going appear