Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
I've refactored two decode methods in CharsetDecode.java. Although the original version runs well, the structure of these two methods is messed. The refactored methods include:
1. public final CharBuffer decode(ByteBuffer in) throws CharacterCodingException;
2. public final CoderResult decode(ByteBuffer in, CharBuffer out,boolean endOfInput);
1. remove embedded "while" in decode(ByteBuffer in, CharBuffer out,boolean endOfInput);
2. restruct condition control process in both two methods.
3. truncate return value of decode(in), which means the returned CharBuffer has the same value between capacity and limit.