HAMA-410 patch, BSPPeer object will be constructed at child process. Now we can just remove limitation on the number of tasks.
Here's TODO list:
1. The number of tasks per groom should be configurable e.g., 'bsp.local.tasks.maximum'.
2. The 'totalTaskCapacity' should be calculated at BSPMaster.getClusterStatus().
3. When scheduling tasks, consider how to allocate them.
4. Each BSPPeer should know all created peers of Hama cluster by job. It can be listed based on actions of GroomServer.
5. In examples, 'cluster.getGroomServers()' can be changed to 'cluster.getMaxTasks()'.
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Assignee||Edward J. Yoon [ udanax ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Patch Available [ 10002 ]|
|Status||Patch Available [ 10002 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|