first sorry for the late response.
- checksums and signature are ok
- rat-check looks ok (CHANGES.txt and conf/groomservers are not
approved, you should add the apache-rat-plugin to your pom.xml)
- Ant and Maven builds worked
- license and notice file looks ok except for the servlet.jar, see below
One last issue I found, which is a blocker IMO, is
lib/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.14.jar. This is obviously from Jetty (there is
a META-INF/maven/org.mortbay.jetty) and hence distributed under CDDL
I think you have two options:
- either add CDDL to LICENSE.txt and the notice from
to the NOTICE.txt file
- or you use servlet-api.jar from Tomcat (e.g. from
which is pure Apache License.