Thanks for documenting this Hanisha Koneru. Can you please add a comment that the option may be used to speed up build times in a development environment and should not be used to build release artifacts.
Also it can be added it as a bullet point to the Build options section earlier to make it more visible.
* Use -Pnative to compile/bundle native code
* Use -Pdocs to generate & bundle the documentation in the distribution (using -Pdist)
* Use -Psrc to create a project source TAR.GZ
* Use -Dtar to create a TAR with the distribution (using -Pdist)
* Use -Preleasedocs to include the changelog and release docs (requires Internet connectivity)
* Use -Pyarn-ui to build YARN UI v2. (Requires Internet connectivity)