I currently have a system up and running in docker with the following yml compose file. I was planning on upgrading to the 1.0.0-RC1 image which was made available less than a month ago on the docker hub to I used the appropriate tags :1.0.0-RC1 instead of the :latest which is still using 0.9.14. The problem that I am encountering is that given the appropriate changes to the docker system I am presented with a running instance that seems to work in all areas but one. LDAP Authentication fails with a message indicating that it can not query the ldap system. when examining the network calls through the browser dev tools I notice that it is the call to /api/tokens which is failing and returning this failure message via a json result. I want to note that the file below (with the *** replaced with the appropriate values) works in version 0.9.14 but fails in 1.0.0-RC1. I have also confirmed that by simply using the :latest and not the :1.0.0-RC1 that the issue resolves itself (the DB has to be recreated but that is due to schema differences).