I'm having a problem with user profile info (full_name,email,organization) vanishing after the user's first login. (with TOTP at least).
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a user in AD.
- Log Out and Log in Guacamole to refresh LDAP users. (very, VERY annoying).
- Insert the new user profile info in guacamole (full_name, email, organization) and [save].
- On an incognito tab, log in with the new user.
- Register TOTP in Google Authenticator and proceed with the login.
- The login succeeds (good for the user).
- POOOF! User Profile info is gone from the database. (very, VERY bad for us).
Don't really know what to do.
Other variations of the preceding steps gave me the same result, like creating the user in MySQL first without a password and then creating the user on the AD.
After the TOTP registration/ first login, the user profile info vanishes, but other fields like "Enable account after:" is still present.
Appears to affect only the "PROFILE" portion of the user.
Found where it happens exactly, both in 1.1.0 and 1.2.0.
PS: My 1.1.0 server is MySQL only.
Profile info vanishes when the user reaches this TOTP page:
- is duplicated by
GUACAMOLE-1390 some field of guacamole_user are set to null after TOTP enrollment
GUACAMOLE-1323 Data Loss after 1st Login