Hi, I've performed a test deployment of Guacamole in my infra, most things are working as expected, thank you for this software.
Unfortunately, I'm observing a strange behaviour with RemoteApps, which looks like a bug. If I disconnect from a RemoteApp session (for whatever reason), and then connect to it again, a new copy of application is launched, so after a couple of reconnects I could have 5+ launched applications in the same session. I've tried to limit an user to a single session, but that didn't help.
Guacamole deployment: all deployed in docker containers on a single host per official install manual, no any configs changes
Terminal services deployment: tried fully official deployment with AD per MS recommendations, and standalone test server with http://www.kimknight.net/remoteapptool, the result is the same
Remote connection config: specified RDP, Hostname, Username, Password, checked "Ignore server certificate", and specified "RemoteApp" -> "Program", ||Notepad in my test case, all other options are the same.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a RemoteApp connection, check that application is successfully started
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift, select Disconnect from left side window menu on top
- Press Home button in "DISCONNECTED" window
- In Recent Connections select the same connection, and open it again
- After connecting to the session, observe that there are two application windows are present, please see the attached screenshots
Could you please take a look on this issue, and fix it? If there are any logs or some other test steps are needed from my side, I'm happy to provide them