I'm having issues with guacamole on iOS devices.
On guacamole before 1.1.0 (1.0.0. and below) I can open the connection (see the image) but cannot interact with it.
Guacamole 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 show "connection error".
I've tried on IOS 13.3.1 in an iPhone 6s and iPhone XR.
I'm aware of issues 810 and 883, but they should've been fixed on release 1.2.0.
I've tried 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 today (both from scratch) and still doesn't work.
1. Login on guacamole page with user/passwd.
2. The only available connection automatically tries to connect.
3. Black screen for a few (10~20) seconds.
4. Connection error:
Manually selecting the connection also give this error.
Working fine on Linux/Windows/Mac and Android.
I've tried with RDP and SSH connection.
Please advise what can I do to help, where/what logs do I need to provide.