The HTML output of groovydoc doesn't handle generics very well.
- For Java code, the angle brackets are not shown in the title
- For Groovy code, any type param bounds are dropped from the title
- For both Java and Groovy, angle brackets in class type param docs (@param <A> Blah.) are not escaped
and same for method type param docs
- For Java code, method type params are not shown (they are shown for Groovy code)
- For Groovy code, method params and return types show raw types, even though it shows method type params, which makes it confusing