I've requested adding "Groovy JDK" docset to Dash (http://kapeli.com/dash). But a Dash committer said that it needs a index of classes to add a docset. So I made a patch.
On the way I found some other issues:
- a generic type "E" in a class name isn't replaced to "java.lang.Object"
- generic types "T", "T", etc. in a parameter aren't replaced to "java.lang.Object"
- class and interface aren't distinguished in index-all.html like this:
- "Method in class java.util.List" must be "Method in interface java.util.List"
- "Set - Class in java.util" must be "Set - Interface in java.util"
It needs a thorough refactoring to fix them. So, first, I sent a little patch just to add a index of classes. I hope that it's merged and a "Groovy JDK 2.3.0" docset for Dash would be released.
I'm doing the refactoring. I'll send it as another pull request later if I finish.