Hi Ashish, thanks much for the patch. I've applied it to both trunk and 2.1.4. There were some significant problems with this patch however, that I hope you will address with your next patch(es). Here is a list of the changes I had to make:
1. No licenses in any of your files
2. Tabs instead of spaces were used throughout. Please change your IDE to insert blanks instead of tabs
3. No svn revision/version tags
4. It's good practice to check the results of the testcase to ensure it actually worked. In this case, I added asserts to ensure the HTML displayed by the web application was correct.
5. You only need to stop the Selenium running under Eclipse – no need to close it as that will cause exceptions.
6. As a general rule, all testcases should be invoked against all servers in the testsuite. So I changed your testcase to run against the v2.2, 2.1, and 2.0 servers in trunk, and v2.1 and 2.0 in 2.1.4. By doing this your testcase uncovered a bug in our v2.2 GEP sharedlib UI, so hopefully you can see why it's important to adhere to this. The only exception thus far to this rule is the branding testcase (written by you) that can only be run against one version of the server per testsuite.
7. Finally, another general rule for the GEP testsuite is that each testcase should be completely autonomous. By this I mean that none of testcases should depend on previous testcases and leave as few artifacts as possible remaining in the testsuite Eclipse workspace and test environment. So in this case, I augmented the patch to remove the servers added and to delete all workspace projects created during execution of the testcase(s).