* Indicates whether LogBufferManager should flush buffers
* before they are full.
* <p>Normally, buffers are flushed to disk only when
* they become full. In lightly loaded situations,
* one or more threads may have to wait until the
* flushSleepTime expires before the buffer is written.
* In the worst case, a single thread is using the
* log, and every put() with sync requested will
* be delayed flushSleepTime ms before the buffer is
* <p>Setting flushPartialBuffers true will allow
* the LogBufferManager to flush buffers to disk
* any time the channel is not busy. This improves
* throughput in single threaded and lightly loaded
* <p>By default, this feature is disabled (false) to
* provide compatability with earlier versions of
* this library.
private boolean flushPartialBuffers = false;