Made a tons of updates to the testsuites ranging from fixing build problems to fixing actual test problems. I updated the testsuites to use maven-failsafe-plugin instead of maven-surefire-plugin. I also added an "it" profile to each test so that the tests are only executed when the "it" profile is enabled. Otherwise, the test code is just compiled.
Some tests are enabled and working fine but there is still a bunch of tests that fail for one reason or another.
The webservices-testsuites are not updated yet to use the maven-failsafe-plugin or to have the "it" profile.
Changes committed in revisions: #936153, #936331, #936356, #936392, #936405, #936443.