Geronimo 2.2 cannot be run as a Windows service with the help of Java Service Wrapper 3.2.3.
1. Copy wrapper.exe, g_service.bat, Install_Geronimo.bat and Uninstall_Geronimo.bat to <GERONIMO_HOME>/bin.
2. Copy wrapper.jar and wrapper.dll to <GERONIMO_HOME>/lib.
3. Copy wrapper.conf to <GERONIMO_HOME>/var/config. The wrapper.conf file has been modified based on http://www.nabble.com/Intalio-and-Geronimo-1.1-as-a-Windows-Service-tp23778055s134p23827726.html
4. Wrapper log reports fatal error:
FATAL | wrapper | Unable to open configuration file. D:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.2-SNAPSHOT\bin-
1. Install Geronimo as a Windows service by running Install_Geronimo.bat, after getting the configuration files and batch files prepared.
2. Launch the service in Windows service tool.
3. Error occurs: The computer cannot start the service.
Error code 1067:The process has been terminated unexpectly.