Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0
There are currently only generic implementations of the SubHyperplane interface for each dimension. These implementations use the (n-1) dimension Region class in order to implement the SubHyperplane methods. This means that each operation on a SubHyperplane of dimension n involves operations on Region instances of each k<n dimension. This is incredibly inefficient. In many situations, most of the methods of the SubHyperplane interface can be implemented directly in the n dimension. Optimized subclasses should be created for each of these situations.
- SubLine (generic implementation)
- LineSegment (convex region)
- SubPlane (generic implementation)
- ConvexSubPlane (convex region)
- Triangle3D (convex region with 3 points)