After restart all servers at the same time, some colocation regions missing some buckets.
This issue exist for a long time and become visible from 1.11.0 by introducing this changes
How to reproduce the issue:
- Start two locators and two servers
- Create PARTITION_REDUNDANT_PERSISTENT region with redundant-copies=1
- Create few PARTITION_REDUNDANT regions(I used six regions) colocated with persistent region and redundant-copies=1
- Put some entries.
- Restart servers(you can simply run "kill -15 <server_pids>" and then from two terminals start both of them at the same time)
- It will take a time to get server startup finished and for the latest region bucketCount will be lower than expected on one member