At least locator-maeve-keystore.jks is expired. This is causing CI failures now.
All the certs: the CA cert, and each of the three server certs are expired. These need to all be regenerated using CertificateBuilder and friends.
I found neither instructions nor a script for regenerating these keystores and truststores. They may be there but I didn't find 'em.
- regenerate signing (CA) cert in truststore.jks
- create the three new keystores containing certs signed by the signing cert
- make sure all the expirations are at least 10 years hence
- make sure there is a README or better: a README and a script for generating all that
- make sure all the SNI acceptance tests pass locally ./gradlew :geode-assembly:acceptanceTest --tests=org.apache.geode.client.sni.*