Clear operations are successfully updates the OQL indexes
- Passing Dunit tests where OQL queries using indexes return correct results after the region is cleared
- clear operation and index updates are successful when clear operation is executed when the puts are occurring which are trying to update the OQL index.
- Unit tests to ensure that index sizes are zero after the region is cleaned
- Test coverage to when a member departs in this scenario
- Test coverage to when a member restarts in this scenario
- Unit tests with complete code coverage for the newly written code.
analyze if these tests are needed for offheap?