Clear operations are successful when concurrent read/write operations occur. Ensure there are test coverage for this use case and modify the code needed to enable this.
- Passing DUnit tests where clear operations are successful on partitioned region with
- concurrent puts (writes) and clear op
- concurrent gets (reads) and clear op
- Test coverage to when a member departs in this scenario
- Test coverage to when a member restarts in this scenario
- Unit tests with complete code coverage for the newly written code.