Using TDD ensure that clear operations are successful when the partitioned regions have overflow enabled.
Make the code changes required to enable this.
- Passing DUnit tests where clear operations are successful on partitioned region with overflow enabled.
- Ensure that data has overflown when the clear operation is executed and in the end everything is cleared.
- These tests should have redundancy of more than zero
- Test coverage to when a member departs in this scenario
- Test coverage to when a member restarts in this scenario
- Unit tests with complete code coverage for the newly written code.
analyze if these tests are needed for offheap?